The Spirit Pours Some More! (Jan 2022- April 2022)


"There shall come forth a shoot from the stump of Jesse, and a branch shall grow out of his roots. And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord. And his delight shall be in the fear of the Lord." Isaiah 11:2-3

There are two kinds of Gifts of the Holy Spirit. The first- I refer to these as the "Spirits of the Lord," which is found in Isaiah 11:2-3- are intended to sanctify those who receive them. These permanent & supernatural qualities are bestowed upon all who are Baptized. They make us attentive to the voice of God and obedient to the Holy Spirit.

The second, more properly called charismata, are extraordinary favors granted for the help of another, which do not sanctify by themselves and may even be separated from blessings.


Words, Visions, and Dreams
Jan 2022- April 2022

1/7/22
Word:
Shelter in place

1/21/22
Dream: Statue of Mary communicating with me.

2/2/22

Dream or Vision
(I can't recall if these were visions or dreams)

-Priests wearing bright orange-like sherbet robes

-In a sad world, I was to pray for souls. The world needed happiness -it needed God. I had to pray for souls so they could go to heaven. I entered this "realm" where all souls were cleansed and just waiting on the Lord to open the gates of Heaven. A man needed my help and prayers to enable him to see God. Lots of praise to the Lord, and everyone wanted to praise God before they all left to see HIM. People asked if I'd be going too, but I said It was not my time yet. Once everyone left, the world returned to "normal" -without God.

2/8/22
Vision:
-People cheering American Flag in the background.
-A person or statue practicing yoga, but then it/the person blew up.
-Constantly see crosses
-Sometimes, I feel as though I see Jesus & Mary. Though it's not clear- I know they are there.
In this Vision saw a ❤️

2/9/22
Dream:
At the Awana club meeting and discussed how freemasons are starting to influence their club. Then they talked about June 13th being the day for something.....
They also discussed how it doesn't seem like a good religion or community even though it poses as good.

2/14
Dream: A storm blew through town and then an angry giant stormed through town.
He headed for the church. Once he got there, he took baby Jesus from somewhere he shouldn't have been and placed him back in the manger. He then attempted to walk towards the Tabernacle.

2/15
Word:
Faith without works is dead
James 18-26
For as the body without the spirit is dead, saith without works is also dead
If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not , faithhings which are needed for the body, what does it profit? Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

2/24/22
Word in Church: Everything is not as it seems.

3/1/22
Vision: The Star of David

3/19/22
Dream:
In St Joseph's Church for Mass......ran out because kids were not listening but there was
evil at church 😳

4/8/22
Dream:
My friend's wife had died & I was helping him & his son cope. He & I went on an excursion, and further north the narrow and colder the holes we were traveling in. We stopped and he fell asleep crying out for his deceased wife. He was thankful I was there to help him & his son.

4/21/22
Dream of confused kids & people running around frantic. Gift for daddy.

4/24/22
Dream: A family of dogs following me around. (Or maybe lions or some animal) The father was hurt and needed help but couldn't communicate properly. It came across as aggressive and others were scared.

4/25/22

Vision: I keep seeing crosses!!
Angel in prayer while I was praying in church

Popular posts from this blog

But wait....there's MORE! (May 2021-December 2021)

Revival in 2023?

God will speak. Will you listen? (Jan 2021- May 2021)