Revival in 2023?

Two years ago, I felt an overwhelming sense of REVIVAL. I remember having a vision of the letter R for REVIVAL- which is indicated in earlier entries.  You can see how God is moving within the Church - the entire Church. Due to modernism, I believe, many are not likely ready for the fullness of the truth contained in the Catholic Church.  Since Jesus meets us in the middle, He is doing so by slowly reeling more to the Supper of the Lamb. The Spirit is being poured out all over the Body of Christ! 


January 1, 2023

After communion, I knelt down to pray. I said my prayers and then began to experience something rather odd...I had a vision of my Grandmother, and we were conversing. I can't recall what, but I felt total peace, love, and happiness. It wasn't obvious and quite fuzzy, but she was beautiful.

January 2nd
At Mass, I cried during consecration.....again.
7 spirits of God
On a prayer walk, I asked the Lord what wants me to do, and He said, "Build My Kingdom.
He said that He'll work on Allen's heart. 

January 3rd
A vision of Menorah on the altar- twice. Did not feel worthy enough to receive communion, so I didn't. I'm a sinner, but. I should have received HIM.

January 4th
The Spirit of the Lord says this day, "Leave. Obey my commandment".

January 5th
Reading: "Everyone who has given up home, brothers or sisters, father or mother, wife or children or property, for my sake will receive many times as much and inherit everlasting life". Mt 19:29
During Mass, right before communion, but after the consecration priest broke up the Host (Jesus), all I could picture every time I heard that sound was Jesus being scourged When I came up to receive, I received a piece of the broken Host.

January 8th
Father D lifted up the chalice & I was moved to tears.

January 10th
At Mass, Fr W prayed for reparation of the souls in Purgatory. First time I heard him say this, as it's been my prayer at every Mass. Usually, my prayer at every Mass: "For the souls who have gone before us, or souls in purgatory, may they rest in peace". I add, "May their souls be cleansed and enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

1/11/23 During Mass, a Vision of Jesus lying on the altar.
Then I saw Jesus lying on the ground, alone and lifeless.

Dream: My old house in Woodbridge, VA, and evil running a muck. The Lord said to "pray," and demons were cast out, and peace resumed.

1/12/23 I asked Our Lady of sorrows to reveal the virtue Jesus wants me to work on and heard "Temperance."

1/1523 After receiving Jesus, they said the usual prayers from the book. I then closed my eyes in prayer and saw a heart 💜 & smiled, but then the heart broke in half 💔!!!

1/18/22
Father W placed his hands over the gifts during Mass, and I saw rays.
A vision of the Crucifix front, center below the top of the altar

1/19/23 Diary 583 - "I thirst" - funny, I've heard Jesus whisper this to me before. Diary 584- " When you reflect upon what I tell you in the depths of your heart, you profit more than if you had read many books. Oh, if souls would only want to listen to my voice when I speak in the depths of their hearts, they would reach the peak of holiness in a short time."

1/24/23
The vision of the Crown of Thorns while praying in Church after Mass.

1/27/23
I saw a crucifix on the eye tech's necklace during my eye doctor appointment. It was beautiful, and I was going to compliment it but got distracted. I looked again a few minutes later, and it was definitely not a crucifix.

2/1/23
Dream - I saw dried blood in the parking lot of a tattoo parlor. Here is where I was to get my tongue pierced. This place felt very sketchy. Blood was everywhere, but I didn't notice until after I was pierced. The business owner came out from a room in a panic, requesting assistance from the person who pierced me. He noticed that I noticed the blood and said I could leave without paying for service. After I left, I realized the place was evil, and I immediately started to rebuke it in Jesus' name. Tried "Our Father" but to no avail. Then Hail Mary - noticed a change. Grabbed my children and other children (I think it was my nieces and nephews), we all prayed Hail Mary a few times, and evil fled.

2/3/23 A vision of Menorah several times. In Church, the Lord says to sit with Him. Then, while praying, I hear within my soul, "God will make a way." Father W lifts the chalice I had a Vision of the Crucified Jesus (without cross) blood, head down.


2/5/23
Prayer walk outside of Church with my son. We finished at the Statue of Our Lady of Grace and recited "Hail Holy Queen." Ryan looked a little concerned, so I asked what was up. He said he saw Mary moving...I thought it was just his vision, so I hugged him and asked him to look again; he said she was still moving. I wondered if it was scary- he smiled and said no.
2/10/23
A vision of a one-way street sign

2/15/23
"You are not of this world- you are in this world." (Word after Mass)

2/17/23
Word during Mass: Worthy is the Lamb Vision during Mass of being in Church (same Church) at night without lights.

2/18/23
I heard these words during Mass: "I am the Bread of Life."

2/24/23
A vision of a suspicious guy walking up to the altar but turning right and walking away with no reverence. Dream - pregnant in labor. Labor was supposed to be easy..... labor was hard & baby died.

2/28/23 For the last week or two recurring vision of a priest elevating consecrated host in a purple chasible, Today reminded me of the vision when Father W elevated Jesus....lifted Him extra high today, and it was beautiful. Directly proceeding to this beautiful moment, I had a vision of a window with white panes.


3/1/23
At Mass, during prayers of petitions, I saw a menorah...It was during the prayer petitions for those who don't know God.

3/4/23
Word: "I will make a way."

3/7/23 Heard, "I am the bread of life." Before Mass, I was randomly reading about St Theresa of Jesus. Then, during the homily, Fr W brought up St Theresa's devotion to St Joseph.

3/8 During Mass, a vision of the Holy family vision to the left.

3/9/23
A vision of a cross & I heard these words "Embrace the cross". Also, "prepare the way. Consecrate".

3/10/23 Vision of demon during Mass....prayed and went away.

3/12/23 -Vision of Crucifix during Mass... I Felt my father's presence during the consecration as if he came down to be present during the Liturgy of Eucharist.

3/19/23 A Vision of the Divine Mercy image in church rays flowed throughout the congregation. (Visiting St Philip)

3/20/23 Dream: I saw myself in the past marrying AV in Vegas. I looked beaten up, and my dad (who is deceased) encouraged me to get annulment-that I was not really happy.

3/22/23 A word: "I know your heart" while sitting in Church staring at the crucifix.

3/26/23 Word while folding laundry: "You are chosen" I stopped what I was doing, and my eyes began to tear, and I started to weep. I felt led to stop and pray. I went on my knees.
Lifted up a certain priest for strength and protection. I was lost in prayer and felt as though I was away from myself.

3/31/23 I Saw Jesus in my soul

4/2/23 Dream: Cross in the Sky
           Vision of Menorah

4/3/23 Vision of a Crown of Thorns.


4/3/23 During Adoration felt my spirit fly.

4/5 Vision of "Jesus" (and Mary?) turned to skeletons

4/6 Holy Thursday Mass overwhelming sense of Joy at the beginning of Mass. Angels and Heaven ....was moved to tears. I prayed to God about how I missed my earthly father but heard these words within my soul "Age, I'm here."

4/8 Vision of what I thought was Jesus and turned into a skeleton.


4/10 Vision of "Jesus" crowned king and body turned to bare bones- skeleton-as soon as the crown was placed on the head

4/11 Dream of a certain priest sitting at the dining table with many people observing, but not speaking a word.

4/12 Dream of a very spiritual man (no idea who) telling me he could see the spirit world and that my prayers are efficacious. 

4/19/23 Vision of Rays from the wounds of Christ on the Cross extending down towards the altar.

4/20 Vision of hands washing or brushing off dirt.

4/21/23 Word During Consecration: "I am the Bread of life.."

4/22/23 Word during Consecration "A Living Sacrifice.."

4/22 Vision of some priest in a church turning and pointing to me with a harsh, almost evil, look.

4/23 Dream of a broken crucifix.
4/25 Word in Adoration: "You don't need to see to believe".
4/27 Vision of a certain priest -he was waving, and something/someone pushed him from his left side.

4/29 At a Marian symposium with Archbishop Broglio, I had a vision of a certain priest in his place.
Religious Sisters (Sacred Heart?) were sitting in front of me during Mass, prompting thoughts of the different religious orders. Following Mass, and after saying Rosary, I met a lady who said she works with some sort of Vocations Ministry, or committee, and handed me a book of all the religious orders. She also gave me information on praying for vocations and mentioned "7 sisters". The funny thing, some people suggested that I join the "seven sisters" for our Parish. I took this meeting as a confirmation to commit myself to the seven sisters in our parish and volunteered to participate.

4/30 Vision of a Muslim woman in a Catholic church praying.

5/1/23- Vision: While deep in Prayer during adoration - I saw myself with the Father's hand on my shoulder as I bowed in prayer.

5/2/23-
Several Words:
"Stay the course, I will provide". "Keep coming back to me".
"Give a certain priest the unity prayer". "Focus on fearing the Lord and spread Fear of the Lord"...

5/5/23 - First Friday Adoration at St Mark's church in Wilmington, NC. The sun and stained glass window made the light appear on the Host, depicting the Sacred Heart.

5/7 In Church, I knelt after communion and prayed. Ordinarily, I kneel in prayer with eyes closed, but something had me observe how people receive our Lord today. Some received reverently, others carelessly. A young teen girl approached the kneeler with her cell phone, and I was concerned. She placed her phone on the tabletop part of the kneeler, lifted her hands to receive, and the priest placed Jesus in her hand. What happened next surprised me! It almost looked like once Father placed Jesus in her hand- He hopped out of her hand and onto the top of the kneeler -next to her phone. It seemed as though He refused to go into her hand. She did consume the host, but I couldn't help but feel so sad for Jesus. How He must feel when we treat Him as if He were just a check box and not truly present. This hurt me too, and I cried. I sat after Mass just staring and pondering this incredible insight I had witnessed...

5/13 Vision of Jesus.... raised arms .... Vision of Jenny, the kid's old babysitter, who passed away in 2021 at the age of 32.

5/15 Vision of a laptop computer on the Altar and some guys actually using it on the Altar. Saw something evil. Word: "Pray for Father W".

5/16/23- During Adoration, I encountered the Lord within my soul. He urged me to pray, and I heard "Father" -can't recall the exact conversation.

5/25/23 Vision of flashing green screen with the word "warning" then close up of Jesus on Cross.
5/27/23 In church during Mass, right as we went into the liturgy of Eucharist, a vision of a massive table with Christ at the center and tons of people gathered around.

5/31/23 Dream There was a "dead" baby ( he was born dead - I think) on the ground outside the church. Every time I walked passed him, he seemed to have life within him. I ignored it. Then finally, once I realized this baby was truly alive, I picked him up, embraced him, and heard the word, "Take your son to Fr W" I woke up and heard the same word again "Take your son to Fr W."

5/31/23 Dream: Allen forced me to go to church with him. (Did not want to be there) Big Zumba party instead of Mass. I ran into a "Catholic" priest arguing with me about how I was too involved in Jesus and His Church. He began to dialogue with me about my beliefs, insisting that they differ from the church, and claimed I didn't know anything about Jesus.

6/1/23 Dream: I was in a hotel room, and it started to spin. I looked out the window and saw a huge building leaning towards the back. I ran outside to help, but all we could do was watch and pray as it collapsed. Also, I heard someone tell me that this was the Vatican. I noticed a man and woman fleeing from the scene in a helicopter- I suspect they were removed from the building right before it collapsed.
6/2/23- I had a Vision of Jesus carrying the Cross during the Gospel. He falls & is beaten, kicked, and whipped.
6/2/23 During Adoration, I heard within my soul,  " You don't need permission from anyone but ME" "Bring souls to ME" (stupid me asks HOW?) While kneeling for an extended period of time, my back started to ache. I heard these words "Labor for Me"
6/4/23 Vision of 7 swords ⚔️ striking a heart

6/5/23 Word - not through "locution" but in reading a prayer for the day- reciprocity. Now you shall consider My love in the Blessed Sacrament. Here, I am entirely yours, soul, body, and divinity, as your Bridegroom. You know what love demands: one thing only, reciprocity … (Diary, 1770).

6/6/23- Vision of Cross blazing with fire around it, but did not burn or catch fire. On a Rosary walk late in the evening and during the 4th sorrowful mystery heard, "You are chosen" I cried and then asked, "Chosen for what"? Then I heard the Lord say, "Pray for souls, contemplate my passion."

6/7/23- Vision of Blessed Mother Mary. Her illuminated heart was pierced with a sword and gushed blood.

6/10/23 - Tenebrae

6/11/23- Vision of a priest standing in front of me holding up a book and lifting up his hand in prayer with a ton of candles in the background. (Birthday cake?)

6/17/23- Word in Church to come back at 3 p.m. so I did. While kneeling in front of our Lady of Fatima, I hear "Pray for my priests"
On a rosary walk with a friend we encounter the number 4 formed with sticks.

6/19/23- Heard these words "Every good gift comes from above" and was instructed to read James during adoration. I did but didn't see that scripture. Later in the evening, I looked it up and it is James 1:17

06/22 -
Lord Jesus, with my spiritual eyes, I want to be always fixed on Your holy will. And help me to remain close to Your Heart. May Your will, not mine, be done.

6/29-
After adoration standing in back- "Say this: 'for Your glory, not mine'."

6/30- Thinking about a certain family and saw a sad Jesus. So sad it made me feel sad.
Vision: Saw a priest at the altar wearing a BLACK chasuble performing a fake mass. It startled me and I was sad.

7/1- Walking praying rosary...I said to the Lord
Let me be your hands and feet - what would you like me to do?
Heard this in my soul: Bring souls to me; pray for souls. Upon hearing this I looked up and saw there was an open cemetery across the busy street with a crosswalk. I went across and as soon as I walked inside I felt this horrible suffering feeling. I subtly heard sadness - if sadness had a sound. I then began to walk around the entire cemetery praying for souls who may be in need of prayers. I also said Divine Mercy Chaplet for these souls. In all of my years living here and passing by this cemetery- I had never once visited.

7/5-Word during adoration at St Peter's Parish in PT Pleasant.....bring the children to me.

7/6- visiting church St Peters saw this image during consecration or after receiving Jesus


7/18
Heard this "You must suffer" "Suffer with me"
When Fr W lifted the host after consecration I saw Jesus' face & cried.
During Adoration I heard this verse "Let the children come to me & do not hold them back.
Children are ALL of God's children - not just "kids"
Menorah during adoration right as Fr W was walking out from the altar after Mass.

7/19
Rather odd dream of me trying to convince a few people in the house that heaven is real and so is hell. We must work on our sanctification now before death.

7/30- vision of two balls of fire.

7/31- In church praying and found the YMCA card in my prayer bag. (NEVER did I put it in there) I prayed the branch manager would find a person fit for the job. (The week prior I had sent the Y a request to withdraw my application as Group Fitness Manager. )
That afternoon I received an email from the Branch Manager explaining the circumstances and how she really desired to have me on the team.


8/3 Conspicuous

8/4/23 - Vision of Divine Mercy Jesus after receiving communion during morning Mass
8/5/23 After confession Autumn saw Poppy (my Dad) in Church. She cried.
8-7-23 Prayed for a healthy birth and spiritual life of my friend's grandbaby. Unbeknown to me, shortly after, the mom went to the hospital. Baby born 7:11 am on 8/8/23
8/8/23 - Word: Now is the time
8/9/23 - Dream: evicted from house already paid for by rushing to get things together to take with us.

8/9/23 Dream: Went to receive communion in an odd spot. The priest would not give me Jesus as he acted like I was supposed to say something first. Then he told me to get out of line. (I receive on my tongue and did not have hands out.)
FrW was acting strange- like drinking. I wanted to talk with him about an experience but he said he had to ask his mother. After he left I realized he should be asking his heavenly mother.....he came back to the table and sat. His earthly mother came up to the table to say hi as if he never asked her. Fr W and I started to chat about the occurrence but kept getting interrupted. He, though slightly intoxicated, said don't worry about it.

8/11/23 In Church praying about how I messed up with legally marrying Allen years ago. He said: I married a weed and weeds can't turn into wheat. As I understood, I'm doing the right thing not getting choked, and going forward I will need to use better judgment and really put God first.

Woke up to a vision of Fr W sitting with his head down in his lap. Immediately prayed.

8/15
DREAM: Father W was helping people come to the faith and I started talking to someone who came into the church or was considering the faith. I canceled my plans. Right then I knew what exactly the Lord was speaking about he told me to work with Father Will.

Woke up at 3:00 in the morning put off saying chaplet and then The light switch went off though I had it set to dim. I took it as a sign I needed to start the Chaplet of Divine Mercy.

Heard a gentle voice telling me to leave Allen alone

8/17 DREAM: College students (one boy, one girl) microchipped in finger since the university did not ask for records and didn't realize it. Explained the ramifications and did not seem to phase them wedding party taking place no bride/groom people were getting angry.
My son Ryan took an allergy test for cashews and was allergic.

8/17
I was in church Reading The secret of the rosary and came upon the section (13 the Rose)of the Our Father. While listening to Fr D's homily he talked about forgiving us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. I thought of what I read & went back to it after Mass. I looked for that section of the Our Father-read it but continued to read ....to pray to deliver us from evil is to fear His justice & this will give us true happiness. Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, it is through the virtue of the fear of God that men avoid sin under 14th rose

8/18 Dream: We were in a crowded area maybe on the boardwalk? Amusement park? At 1230pm, Noticed several non-Christians in a line shoulder to shoulder praying. At once I started to recite the Angelus and the whole park prayed. Before our prayer was over I looked up and noticed the non-Christians were no longer there.
Dream: I ran into Fr W and he didn't seem ok. I asked if all was good, and he said not really then to run off somewhere for someone. I tried to find him but of no avail.

8/18- Sitting on the side of the bed looking at the Divine Mercy image, I heard these words "I have something better for you"
8/20 WORD: Quintessential
8/21 - Vision: Rays during Consecration with Father Riley

8/26 -Vision: Two people embracing (repeated vision)
8/28-Vision: stop sign
Dream: kids weren't listening to me- probably as a result of inconsistent discipline. I got so angry for the lack of respect that I grabbed Bailey and threw her. Didn't phase her one bit. Though she was cut and bleeding but I immediately felt remorse.

8/29-Overwhelming gut feeling of something

9/9- Vision: Two people facing each other with Sacred heart between them.
9/13- Pondering a situation.....Great things can grow from small beginnings (mustard seed)

9/15- In prayer at church Lord said to leave a certain lay someone on altar. I did.
During Mass vision of that certain lay person with crucified Jesus wrapped around him.

9/16- Momma Mary told me to call my mom and pray for her.

10/5- On a prayer walk with a friend and heard "the chapter is not finished" Also, pictured demon when praying litany of St Michael

10/9 Word: Monica, Santa Monica
Fear of the Lord

10/13 A CGS student was restoring his altar lesson and gazed at crucifix for a good 30 seconds before returning it to the cabinet. He was one who told me he didn't love Jesus in the first week or two of class.

10/12 During Mass saw lots of sheep with a leader but could not make out the leader (Shepherd) body/face but saw a glowing heart at center of body.

10/14 Ryan tripped & hurt his knee - cried, could not walk swollen and bruised. I was concerned after he was unable to shake it off after a few hours. After adding ice for I decided to pray over his knee asking for Jesus to heal him if He wills. I then sprinkled some holy water from Lourdes over it. About an hour later he stood up and began to walk around, though limping. He seemed to be getting better as each hour passed and he was able to walk up/downstairs again.

10/19/23 Vision of crucifix with Christ's blood pouring out from hands.
10/20/23 Vision of crucifix with Jesus' head down

10/22 Vision of Star of David during Mass.

10/23/223 Dream: while packing up leaving one house a certain person from church passed by with his kid and told me to wait he needs to talk to me. We walked towards my new house and he wanted to grab my hand (but I didn't even know him) I allowed him to do so as we walked together towards my house with his son walking nearby. Got to the house and went down to basement.
Heard noise upstairs thought it was my kids coming home from their dad's but it was female. Told girl to get out of my house and she insisted on staying. I claimed it is my house, she grabbed my forearms and squeezed them I screamed a certain person's name (JD) and he came running up to assist. She grabbed him too but he kicked her out

11/2
Dream: My parents and other family members were headed over to church and as we were leaving the house we saw something in the sky that came down to the ground and once it landed it shot off radiation in both directions in which it landed. Me and my kids and other family members ran inside the house and covered all the windows. My parents did not make it back inside we asked officials about our parents as people were coming out of church acting like nothing had happened. We found out my parents ended up going to church and must have died in church from the radiation. Their souls came back to us and we were able to converse with them my parents assured me while they were gone God had a mission for me to do here on Earth. And that I was chosen to do something...

11/4/23 During confirmation Mass, VISION: Huge dove descending
11/9/23 Word: You can have all of the knowledge in the world but without spirit you have nothing.
11/10/23 Vision of RED
11/14 Dad came to a group of us as we were walking towards something or somewhere....a lady was carrying a baby while walking and dad blessed the baby cross on forehead, lips & heart.

11/17 Dream - Kids we're in with a party some center. Certain person was sitting in his truck but in the backseat in the parking lot while his kid was with my kids at this event. I walked through the parking lot and noticed someone was in the backseat of their truck and thought it was odd. It was time for us to walk into the center the same guy was sitting in the chair with his hoodie over his face as if he didn't want to be seen. But then as I walked past him he said hey I'm under here I have a cold and don't want to get anybody sick.
He proceeded to tell me how he thinks he caught the cold. He came out of his shell and started to excitedly run around the center saying something about being independent on Independence Day ????? In the dream I had the feeling he liked me but seemed a bit confused. He left and I felt as though we would see each other again soon. Meanwhile, Allen questioning me about everything and tried to keep me hanging around not allowing me (with words) to leave .....though we are separated and he had Girlfriend.

11/22- Vision of Mary Hand over her face crying. Saw an alien and then a priest or monk with Rosary around neck. Wearing a cassock.... black or brown.

12/1- Dream: Visiting southern California and stayed in an apartment. People were visiting but I felt need to go to Church to pray. I went to a church and was so happy. I then became a bit perplexed as I realized the priests had a pony tail and dressed up under their chasuble. One priest was wearing rainbow colors They processioned into the church and prostrated with a few others. I was confused and scared. I didn't feel Jesus presence and ran back to apartment.
Storm came and all fine inside but outside crazy. Went outside to check on storm and looked up I noticed clouds having creatures looking shapes. I witnessed a shadow of a cloud enter this man's body through his mouth and the man gradually became evil. I tried not to engage ...it worked for a moment but I found him on social media where he sent me pics of demonic
12/1 - Word: A new chapter is about to unfold
12/2 Ice cream shop all the flavors I chose the shaved ice.
12/5
In a conversation with the Lord during adoration Father W is a carrier of the flame of love- Wesley &Will
All of my children have been given gifts and I must cultivate in Foster the gifts within them. Teach I ask the Lord to help me, show me. Right before Father will made his prayer to start the reposition I heard Christian too Justin's heart will open.

12/9 during Easter procession for CGS
"You are doing this for me"

12/10 woke up At about 3:30 with this overwhelming desire to pray for certain people. Received a word during that prayer judgment. Then said the Divine Mercy chaplet out loud Well kneeling with my face to the floor

12/19 Vision of Christ Carrying crucifix
Dream: Christian singing Holy God we praise they name
Dream that I was on an airplane about to take off which was right outside of the church Not everybody was ready but the plane started to move. We realized there was no pilot. I was able to talk the person who volunteered to be the pilot to stay on the ground and turn around and drive back to the church on our way back we took a detour in an airplane but we hadn't yet taken off We realized there was no one flying the airplane. I taught them back to turn around and go back to the church
12/20 Angel vision
12/25 the Lord had me focus on Him after feeling hurt and rejected by a certain person and through whispers from the enemy. He explained how people reject Him and how He is in pain over this.
I asked why HE is having me pray for a certain someone when it seems as though they want nothing to do with me. I heard these words in my soul "Who else will pray for him" ?















Popular posts from this blog

But wait....there's MORE! (May 2021-December 2021)

A Christmas Carol Type of Event