But wait....there's MORE! (May 2021-December 2021)

Suffice it to say I have contemplated as to whether or not I am in my right mind. I did not ask for this; perhaps this is all my imagination. I have prayed about it. I've tried avoiding it, but I failed. So I've decided rather than fight it, I will write it! To be honest, I don't write down everything. I do get lazy. Or, the "image" is recurring throughout the day - whenever, wherever I don't see a need to write it.

Below are more exciting experiences between May and December of 2021.

May 20th, 2021

Word: Exuberant.

05-23-21
Vision: Jesus or the Father reaching into someone's chest and ripping out the heart

5/27/21
Word: Stay (after asking about my job)
Word: I can't remember the exact phrase, but "My church will not fail, My church will go, My church not fall."

6-2-21
At night went to bed and heard that Trump was returning or coming back.

6/5/21
Sitting and praying in the car, speaking to the Lord, I suddenly started talking his words, "I need you to....." I stopped myself because I thought that was a little odd- I was telling myself what to do, but then I realized it was the Holy Spirit. I asked what I should do "Guide, teach, instruct. People through me. You are mine. Peace, love, hope, wisdom
Bread...... Bread of life."
Word:
"Let me move. Let me move. "

6/10/21
While walking saying rosary-during Our Father- the Holy Spirit said, "it's about to happen."

6/12/21
Dream - In a Church, Prayed in front of a statue of Mary with Mom & Dad. I tried to say prayers from my book, but the pages were missing. We all left, but my second oldest daughter was missing. We didn't realize until we were in the car that she was left in Church. She walked outside as we were calling her, but she didn't hear. She kept wondering around aimlessly looking for us. Finally got her attention, she came into the car.

6/16/21
While walking, praying the rosary, I got a whiff of roses.

6/18 /21
Vision; This long rolling barrier or fence and its walls flipped.
Trump stood at the podium and signed something.

6/19/21
Dream - Divine Mercy Jesus appears to a baby. (my baby?)
Allen sees and instantly believes.

6/20/21
Word in church "leave."

6/24/21
Praying and saw Momma Mary turn to me in look me in the eyes

6/25/21
The vision of a cross and a fake rainbow. Rainbow touched the Cross, and it all exploded.


6/26/21
Word: Stay the course; wait on me

7/9/21
Felt the presence of the Lord .....Felt like I went somewhere.

7/25/21
Dream: Mary appeared in the sky and cried a tear which dropped down to land.

7/28/21
Words: touch a soul .... angry hearts will disappear.

8/2/21
Vision: American Flag

8/8/21
Word: 45

8/25/21
Be prepared; my hand will sweep

8/26/21
Vision: Football player running, the statue of liberty pointing ☝️, saw Jesus (not clear) kept reaching down to grab something, picked it up, showed me (looks like a heart). Then I saw both Him and the Father. Also saw a man in a business suit.
Dreams: Grandpa dying, but he hopped out of bed to sing 'Luck be a Lady tonight.' They took him to a "deathbed." Grandpa was scared.

8/30/21
Dream: I went to Mass, and the Priest said Mass. After we sang a song & people turned around to look up at the Jesus statue hanging from the ceiling. But Jesus was hung by the neck, not on the Cross. Later, Priest was out of his vestments and had tattoos, weird clothing, and crazy piercings; something was wrong. Told my dad that the Priest was gay.

9/??/21
Dream: I was up in the universe looking at the Earth and the sun and how the Earth moved closer to the sun each moment.

9/5/21
I woke up in the middle of the night. Heard a voice say to check the time; it was 3am. I hesitated for several minutes & checked the time. It is 315am. Started to pray the chaplet and fell asleep. Earlier, I had read to say chaplet at 3am & 3pm.

Word: Do not fear my hand will sweep.

September 12th 2021
I dreamt I was with a friend, and we walked around outside looking up and saw all the clouds in the sky were dead babies. So my supposed friend ran away from me because I pointed out they were dead babies, not clouds.

September 14th 2021
I was sitting in Church and heard "You will be okay". Also felt like I was brought out of the body and had an unclear, weird daydream! Very foggy but somewhere else.

September 15th
Daydreaming, then suddenly, I had a vision of a cop in my room talking on a walkie when I walked towards my door to the bedroom. Startled me!

September 20th
Dream Gayle, my student who passed away in June, said I was right about the Lord.

September 24th- on a walk at night saw something crazy in the sky.... fireworks but only 1??

September 27th
Word - it's about to fall.

September 28th
Word- it's coming

September 30th-
A vision of people in a courtroom about to deliver a verdict, and all went black.
Peace is missing on someone's shirt.

10/15/21
2 blackouts in the vision.
Dream of my little girls playing in a pool with angels. Instead of wings, they had floaties.

10/16/21
Dream -my cousin and I were at the beach, and a man-made tidal wave machine was put in the ocean by weirdos. Tried to warn everyone, but too late. Amy climbed onto something in the arcade rope and lights, and I also struggled. I left the arcade to go more inland. All of this action happened on the coast of South Carolina, but people inland were unaware that anything was going on at the coast. I went back to the arcade to check on Amy. She was fine, but I can't remember if we left together or if I woke up before.

10/20/21
Heard word: acolytes,
A vision of Christmas 🎄 and the sun beaming on the left side of the sky.

10-21-21
In Church, during adoration, and vision Jesus on the Cross right in front of me ..... thought it was my eyes after looking at the Cross, but the Cross in Church on the altar was slightly different- the head hung differently.

10-?-21
Dream Mary appeared in the sky.

10-26-21
While praying in Church, "My hand will strike."

10-27-21
A vision of big bug beetle-like.

10-28-21
In the Church at prayer, the "human mind is limited, but God is unlimited.
Unclean will be seen".

11/3/21
Word: reversal

11/8/21
A vision of the American flag

11/9/21
Dream: My old boyfriend visited out of nowhere and brought me to my old house. Tried to date the old me, but obviously, I changed. His son was with us- going through a divorce. I did not think he would like me because I was trying to be holy and not fun anymore. Remember feeling sad because our...... ??

11/12/21
DREAM: 'Illumination of conscience' play... giant rosary in the air with a cross in the middle of the rosary. Jesus is portrayed by an actor.

My friend's house was dirty didn't actually know it was friends. But started to clean the house after traveling. Friends came home & were shocked to find us. I had no idea the house belonged to anyone.

11/16/21
The word "wait upon the Lord."

11/17/21
In Church heard, "the risk doesn't outweigh the benefit."

11/18/21
Word: You will be healed.

11/19/21
Dream: My husband married a girl, but he loved me. I still lived in the same house as him. We had kids. Seemed to have been forced to be with this girl. Couldn't break ties.
Another dream:
Drove to pick up kids from elementary school and two older daughters with me, but there was an accident. So we pulled over, got out, and prayed for all.

11/22/21
A vision of a crown & Jesus ( a few hours later, I found out it was Christ the king day)
Constant visions of crosses & crucifix


12/4/21A vision
of explosion 💥

12/6/21
Vision: I saw a creature fleeing
My Dream Husband went to Arizona, and I flew out to meet him. But, unfortunately, he wanted to leave me there.

12/9/21
Dream:
Prayed for my dad's soul. Heavens opened up and took him through Mary's intercession to Jesus. I ran all around looking for Mary to thank her and was told I'd see her but only saw a statue. Then I asked someone about Mary they pointed me to this room. I was expecting to see Mary but saw "her" on a tablet talking with my younger daughters and friends. I expected something else.

12/9/21
Word: They're lying 🤥

12/11/21
The vision of the father

12/14/21
Word: 'In small bits' is what I heard after praying for the truth to be revealed.

12/16/21
Dream
I initially felt so out of place, like I did not belong, but then I walked to the other side of the room and overheard men talking about Mass.
A guy with a stutter told me God is first, and other things fall after.
This nanny had to shower, so I offered to watch all the kids. There's a tiny baby boy in a bassinet. I kept my eye on him, but men kept fawning over him being overprotective. Little children were giving him things he could potentially choke on. The man freaked out when it would go in his mouth. I wasn't worried.
The babysitter sat in prayer while we all tried to work it out.

12/20/21
While in prayer:
It's not his time.

12/24/21
Word- Embrace what is coming.

12/25/21
Visions of the American flag, Cross
Word: Those who abide in me will have peace

12/26/21
A vision of Monstrance with glowing rays right & left.



Popular posts from this blog

Revival in 2023?

God will speak. Will you listen? (Jan 2021- May 2021)