A new beginning....

These experiences subsided for a few months but came back sporadically a few weeks after my father suddenly died on June 9, 2022. The intensity increased once I went to a Mass celebrated by our parish's new priest. When I actually met and spoke with this priest, the frequency increased. In hindsight, these occurrences ultimately resulted in my conversion back to the fullness of the faith with a renewed and profound love for the Eucharist and the Mass.

6/29/22

Dream: Having stuff done to my parent's old house in New Jersey. The yard had a new pathway and an area for a pool. I wanted to show our neighbor & their friend, but as I started to head on back my dad said, "No, Adrienne". I already had them with me walking out to the area. It all ended up being okay, and one of my friends started chatting with my dad. Later, some random people asked my kid's personal questions about my marriage and life. The kids and I had an airplane kind of RV and waited for something to happen before leaving. Woke up before we left.

July 27, 2022
Dream: At the beach somewhere ( I was with someone but can't remember thinking it was my cousin, Amy) storm brewing people were headed out, but I felt it was more than just a storm. Amy & I jumped on the big cruise ship, which rode us over a storm and took us on flying over lands. Landed in Hawaii...Church in Hawaii was odd female priests very similar to Mass but was not the same.
Preaching God to people, and they would only listen if I turned away.

July 26, 2022
Dream: Daddy got us all rooms/timeshares in Las Vegas. Really tight space getting into the apartment, but once you were in - it was a beautiful apartment.
We needed to find another room because we only rented for not even a week.

August 1
Dream: At Church, the choir and pianist started to sing "Beyond the sea", and the whole church joined in for the responsorial "song". Realizing what was happening, I stopped in front of the altar and bowed down to demonstrate reverence & respect.

August 16
Dream: Daddy came to visit each one of us. Told us that he was doing great and had just got done fishing.
Also, dreamt he was acting like he lived in his old house. I told him he was dead, and he complained about something regarding his funeral but insisted he wasn't dead. He was in another dimension -the same space-, but only I could see him.

September 3, 2022
Vision: A little boy jumped into my arms. I was half asleep and half awake.

September 4
Vision: God the Father telling me to stop something.

October 23, 2022
A loud voice calls out, "Adrienne."

October 29, 2022
Vision: Jesus ....sacred heart blazing. He handed me His heart.

November 2
Woke in the middle of the night with a vision of a certain priest elevating the Monstrance at a Church altar -not our church.

November 5
Walked and talked with the Lord & heard these words:
-Start at Beginning
-details
-review your visions
-stay for now
-It's only temporary
-battle for souls, save souls

November 8
Came across an intriguing picture that depicts my vision of the heart:

 November 9

Woke up to a word- "I'm calling you."
While driving, I pondered what I heard and asked, "Calling me to what?" Immediately heard "Holiness".

November 10
Woke up & heard to pray for a certain priest.
Words: "Remain in me."

November 11
Woke up & saw a vision of Jesus with arms out and beams coming from His hands. This is repeated 2-3 times. Immediately following the vision, I heard, "Get up and pray for Father W". I saw Jesus again while praying. During prayer, He also instructed me to pray for other souls.
I did and then heard "recite the DM chaplet."

Vision: I woke up and saw the Freemason symbol with a nasty beast emerging.

November 12th-
A vision of a heart broke into two.

November 14
Woke early morning at 330ish... a Vision of the shadow of Jesus raising arms to me and then giving me something. The letter M flashed with someone holding it. I immediately prayed to ask for meaning nothing came. I got up to go to the bathroom, and as I was walking, I heard MERCY. Instructed to pray, so got out of bed and prayed for a certain priest, Allen, Grandpa & somebody else....

November 16
Awoken at about 3am to a Vision of Jesus. All of His goodness overpowered me.
He was there and extended His arms to me - to all. He's sad.
The vision continued, and I was in the church. I looked to the left and was startled by a priest with a white robe and purple shawl. He walked up to the altar in a different direction than normal.

November 17
Vision: At 3am, Jesus repeatedly extended His arms to me.
I saw a heart glowing in a chest.

Pray for Father W
A sword, lightning bolt, or something attempted to strike at the Altar while the priest said Mass.
Woke up at 645am to a vision of a crucifix.
Later that morning, I saw a crucifix at Mass before consecration.

November 18
A Vision of Crucifix, a certain priest pushed during Mass by an external force.
Evil is hidden under something (or someone)in a costume.

November 21
At Mass Vision of choirs of angels and Mary.

Later that day, I asked my guardian angel his/her name.

November 22
Today is the feast of St Cecilia, and a voice within my soul said that's my angel's name. Saw the angels again...
In prayer group Word: "I am going to move" and "El Shaddai".

November 23
Early morning vision of Mary holding Jesus after His crucifixion. Also saw the American flag and crucifix.
Saw the same Mary/Jesus vision during Mass at the Altar- right after Consecration which caused me to weep.


Found St. Cecilia's prayer card - yesterday. I asked for confirmation if I was calling her by the correct name.

November 28
Dream: I saw lots of demons brought on by humans doing the silliest things. I showed them how to cast them out by invoking the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Before that, I noticed subtle signs of diabolic infiltration in the house where we were staying. I tried to say the laity prayers of deliverance, but my voice was restricted by some outside force. Though not the loudest of voices- I tried, and it worked.
I was also instructed to talk to others about the warning (Illumination of Conscience)- so I did. These people knew about it.
Also dreamt that I missed Mass and Adoration. I was upset because I missed an opportunity to remain with the Lord; I was sad and couldn't figure out what I was doing with that wasted time. Decided to go out for frozen yogurt. Ordered one chocolate and one vanilla, but it instantly turned into liquid.

November 30
Vision: Father W at the altar (facing the congregation) was pushed to the side while someone grabbed something from the altar and ran.

Later that morning, I was going to do a rosary walk before Mass, but the Lord said to go in and "spend time with me".
In church, the Lord said, "Change is about to take place".

Side note: Fr W talked about Oscars and not ever watching them, but St Andrew would win one for the best supporting role.... a funny thing....later on that day, my boss sent me an "Oscar" for creating a training video.

December 2
Word: "And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us".
At some point during the night, I saw a bright light shining in my closet and portion of the bedroom. Gold. I don't know if I was sleeping or dreaming.
Word: I want you for me
At Church, during Mass closed my eyes and saw a huge dove descending down towards the altar and then flying away from the altar towards the congregation back up to the sky.

December 4
At around 3am, a vision of Jesus' arms were out motioning for me to come to Him. Saw a menorah - spirits of God. God says that I need to pray for a few people.
At Mass, a few hours after the vision, the first reading was "a shoot shall sprout from the root of Jesse"....Isaiah Chp 11 - which is where the Spirits of the Lord are mentioned.

December 6
Spent all night in the presence of Jesus, lying on the futon in front of the Divine Mercy Image while listening to sacred Music.



December 7
I had much trouble focusing during Mass, so I thought about His Passion. Saw Jesus lying on the ground with a crown of thorns suffering.
Moved to tears.

Cried out to the Lord during a rough time, saw praying hands, and asked for intercession.

December 9
A Vision of Jesus' face/eyes, saw the crucifix...I saw Father W walking, but I can't remember what he was wearing or where he was going. Later this evening, I saw a similar depiction of my vision from
December 7, at another church, Jesus lying on the ground after the crucifixion (minus the crown of thorns.)


Dream: I saw my dad sitting and watching something.

December 10
In the car resting while listening to music (Summer driving), *Vision* I saw momma Mary showing me her heart.
December 11
When Fr D lifted up the chalice, I thought of something to offer, but the spirit of God says to lift Grandpa. Right after Mass found out Grandpa just died.

December 12
In adoration saw a vision of the "Our Lady of Guadalupe" image to the far right of the altar. At Mass later in the evening exact picture to the right of the altar.

December 13
A vision of black/white checkered flags being waved. Crucifix proceeded with the flag vision.
Dream: people were asked to renounce God and taken through this human trafficking training program to be sex slaves.

December 14
"You're dying"..... I later asked about this, and the spirit of the lord said, "You're dying to yourself."
It reminded me of "dying to oneself."

In church, today, praying and I felt an interest in the Discalced Carmelite secular order. Just yesterday, I discussed with Spiritual Director about contemplative prayer and how I find myself longing for contemplative prayer. Interestingly enough, Father W prayed for an increase in contemplative prayer within the parish during petitions today.

December 23 - Confession! I went for the first time in years. Real confession! Praise you, Jesus, thank you, Jesus!!

December 24
*True Story* Allen asked if he could have a brownie I made. I said yes but warned him it was made with the Holy Spirit. He placed the brownie in the microwave, and it caught on 🔥🔥🔥.

December 25
Received the Lord at midnight Mass and it was glorious. Jesus remained in my mouth for the whole duration of communion. I was moved to tears. Cried 😭 for a solid five minutes - greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.

December 26
Dream: I was out and about, and suddenly, everyone genuflected. I then began to recite the Angelus a loud, and all joined in.
Not in a dream, but later that day - in real life- .....clouds made what reminded me of the image I have seen.

December 30
A vision of the American flag and saw Jesus- but can't remember which form. It was the Tabernacle with rays extended to all -particularly those in the United States.




Popular posts from this blog

But wait....there's MORE! (May 2021-December 2021)

Revival in 2023?

God will speak. Will you listen? (Jan 2021- May 2021)