The Turning Point

It was about this time that I began to experience revelations regarding current events and visions. God put it upon my heart to keep a journal regarding any dreams, words, revelations & visions. Trust me, I had no desire to be awoken in the middle of the night to log these experiences- I'm a busy momma, and I like sleep! I'm doing this because the Lord asked.  

Please understand that God has also shown me the difference between thoughts and "visions" during this time. I asked Him because I thought I was losing my mind! I do not know if there is any legitimacy or substance to these entries, nor can I interpret them right now. Therefore, as always, you use discernment & prayer! 

He has poured out His Spirit & gifts not just for me but for MANY during this season. This is for one reason- that we know & understand WHO is in charge. 

"Be still & know that I am God!" Psalm 46:10

Dream   Word      Vision

March 15, 2019

I went for a run and came home to this interesting figure in the sky. I do not know the meaning, but I felt compelled to take a picture!  


November 20, 2020

Word: "I AM God"

December 15, 2020

Dream: In an apartment or something overlooking the ocean. Cloud fell into the sea then a large man fell into the ocean 🌊 causing a massive wave. Started to run in another direction, but an even bigger wave came from the opposite direction. The best option was to stay inside but woke up. Though I was reluctant, the Spirit insisted I write this down.

December 22, 2020

Word: "Stay and fight. Your reward is coming"

December 23, 2020

Word: "God will Redeem."

December 24, 2020

My first Vision: "Last Christmas"- like the song "R."
Angel waving the American flag, Pope Francis

December 26, 2020

Vision: Gift from Mother Mary to me.
Dream: No room at Mass

December 29, 2020

Numbers 14 & 4 but mostly 14 Kept popping up, including scratch-off tickets given to me by my parents. So I looked up the biblical meaning of the number 14 & found a few things...

1- In ancient Jewish numerology, it refers to the numerical value of the name David. 

2- The number 14 represents deliverance or salvation and is used twenty-two times in the Bible. The term "14th" is found 24 times in the scriptures. The fourteenth day of the first month is the Passover when God delivered the firstborn of Israel from death.

3-  Creation, world

January 2, 2021

Dream: At the beach with family, left to hang out with cousin Amy. Tide coming up on the house Massive crowd walking on the boardwalk towards something???? The crowd chanted something like follow the Lord; he doesn't force you to love Him; he asks! Then Jesus appeared in the sky. 😱 Went back in time to 2017 to warn others about 2020.

January 7, 2021

Word: Voice or thought- went to church to pray...Gave worries to God and heard something about Truth being revealed (I can't remember the exact words)

January 10, 2021

Dream: My friend Lindsey and I thought we were driving north but were driving south. Ended up at US/Mexico Border, but someone stopped us, flagged our car, and told us to turn around. Stopped in a gift shop newspaper said Trump looser Biden winner in Spanish.
Abortion debate with fellow Christians who seemed to agree with the right to choose. I had a hard time articulating a defense for the unborn. My speech was suppressed.
We tried to get out of this hell. As we headed north(away from 'hell'), I was able to explain better.

January 13, 2021

Word: He has spoken through the prophets


January 15, 2021

Vision: American flag shaken by God. Bucket being poured out over the world. Jesus.

Word: Yahshua
Vision: World 🌎 spinning, view of las Vegas or some city that looks like it? Zoomed in on a massive stadium, then zoomed in on a statue that looked like Julius Caesar, but it was a devil.

January 17, 2021

Vision: Jesus keeps wanting to give me something, but I can't see what it is....looks like a heart but turns into a circle. Mary is also trying to give me something.

Started to have "visions," but thoughts took over.

A word from a prophet resonated with me at the time: "Be calm, in prayer, and in prayer, the Lord will deliver us. Glory to God"

Anything under God's control is never out of control.

January 19, 2021

Vision: Jesus keeps holding up something, but I can't see what it is....looks like a heart or circle. A Line?
Word: Insurrection

January 20, 2021

Words: Not what it seems. Nefarious
Vision: Jesus' Heart or Jesus holding a heart. At one point, it broke. 💔

GOD IS IN CONTROL, and He has not forsaken us!! His GLORY will shine as He sweeps His hand through this nation & whole world. It's not time for doom yet.

January 20, 2021

Word: Biden is NOT the President

January 21, 2021

Vision:

1- A ruler emerged from another while both sides split and fell to the sides.

2- Birds picked at a bigger one, but suddenly, the two birds were eaten by the bigger bird.

3- Big giant foot stepped down & crushed them ALL (the birds)

January 21, 2020

My 2nd daughter's Word: "Grandpa will not die. He won't" (He had Covid and was in a medically induced coma on a ventilator. Side Note: He did not die and is alive as of January 2023.

January 22, 2021

Vision: something fallen & people tried to catch..... things & people kept falling.
Word or thought: turn off everything: no social media, YouTube, etc. focus on God for the next two days.
Vision: President Trump.....Mother Mary in the background of all of this...

Word: Teach people about Me. Simple...


Popular posts from this blog

Revival in 2023?

But wait....there's MORE! (May 2021-December 2021)

God will speak. Will you listen? (Jan 2021- May 2021)